There are a few distinguishing characteristics that make executive coaching so effective for leaders of all kinds and that characterize my work.
- Get the FOCUS, STRUCTURE, & CLARITY you need in order to keep all your balls in the air and accomplish your personal and professional goals. As a coach, one of my jobs is to provide a structure which brings focus and clarity to your professional development. Beyond working through issues and building competencies during coaching sessions, you set goals, develop an action plan and then have the accountability you’ll need to follow through. I do not hold you accountable but I witnesses you being accountable to yourself. The structure of coaching helps you achieve measurable, concrete results as well as discover a deep sense of peace of well-being.
- Have a confidential sounding board. As your coach one of my primary roles is to listen to you and help you explore your own thoughts, assumptions, and biases. In coaching, you get a rare opportunity to be vulnerable and open with your thoughts. I call it having “behind the barn” conversations. The ability to do this drives powerful conversations and leads to clarity and the ability to act with integrity on a very high level.
- Commit. Coaching is one of the only leadership development activities that provides one-on-one support to leaders for months or years at a time. I very intentionally do not offer coaching packages that take less than six months to complete. Sustainable results happen over time, through dialog and shared trust. As your coach, I don’t want to jump in and give you a shot of inspiration or fleeting motivation. I want to be there to strategize with you and support you in changing old patterns and habits when things inevitably go sideways or plateau. Executive coaching cultivates sustainable change.
- Build leadership capacity. In executive coaching, I work with you, over time, to help you build whatever skills, behaviors, and mindset you need to be extraordinary in your role. We focus on how to access leadership state, hone your communication skills, inspire others, become emotionally supple and take care of yourself so you have more to give.
- Accelerate success. Coaching helps you get results fast. Whether you’re going through a challenging time in your career, transitioning into a new organization or role, bouncing back from a setback, wanting to fix things that aren’t working or ready to take your work to the next level, executive coaching can get you on a fast track to wherever you want to be.
- Embody innovation and collaboration. Being able to lead through change is vital for leaders in most industries. Coaching provides you with new perspectives and tools that you can use to increase your impact, motivate your team, develop your career and strengthen partnerships. By supporting you in operating at your full capacity both personally and professionally, coaching also helps you be happy!
I’ll partner with you to create whatever it is you want in your life and business.
To get started and find out more, apply for a free discovery call.