Executive Leadership Coaching with Jen Verharen focuses on empowering leaders to improve and support individual and team performance over time. By linking team members’ individual strengths to organizational success, the team is able to attract the right talent, retain what works and release what does not. Norms are created around learning and collaboration that lead to courage and innovation, and the result is an organization that is able to innovate, scale, and serve its constituents fully while possessing resilience during periods of growth and change.
My approach to team leadership coaching creates…
- Improved relationships through a shared vision.
- Clarity for each team member about the value they bring and how they can make their highest contribution.
- An intentional culture that supports productivity and well-being.
- Fluid communication through skill building and practice.
- Emotional intelligence that allows all team members to act according to shared goals rather than getting hijacked by transient emotion.
- Increased leadership capacity among all members of the team for improved accountability and effective delegation.
- A dynamic combination of one-on-one and team coaching customized to the needs of your organization.
- A collaborative process for developing an organizational vision and strategic plan.
- Training in emotional intelligence, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ongoing assessment and implementation of processes and systems for optimal efficiency.
- Coaching on time management, productivity, changing patterns in relationships and high performance.
- Tools for implementing sustainable change.
- Customized on-site or off-site trainings and team retreats.
To enquire about setting up a Strategic Planning Retreat for your corporate group, non-profit board or small business leadership team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a discovery call to find out how Executive Leadership Coaching can support your team and organization.